Please analyze the above image for a moment. Now imagine below this image I had two check boxes, one that said President Obama milestone and one that said President Obama failure, which box would you check? While supporters of the President would try to spin the above numbers, the truth is numbers don’t lie. The facts are President Obama bet on the Chevy Volt and lost. Kind of like his $535 million bet on Solyndra, which he also lost. These are bets lost with the taxpayer’s money! It is our job to share these truths with family, friends, and neighbors, particularly those who identify themselves as independents or moderates. The stakes are high my friends in the upcoming presidential election. The notion that America is immune to the kind of troubles we see taking place in other parts of the word, namely within Europe, is wrong. That’s why it’s crucial we have a change of leadership in the White House. Please share this post with others via any of the below options.
LET’S POLITICK DELIVERED
U.S. NATIONAL DEBTLearn more about us debt.
- Quotes of the day May 24, 2013Accountability. […]Allahpundit
- Boy Scouts of America vote to allow gay members May 24, 2013A reversal of the ban on openly gay Scouts passed by 60 percent out of the National Council’s meeting, but ... […]Mary Katharine Ham
- Chris Matthews: Ugh, Morning Joe is so “open to all people’s points of view” May 24, 2013How... unfortunate? […]Erika Johnsen
- EU officials now fretting over Europe’s conspicuously higher energy prices May 24, 2013Boom. […]Erika Johnsen
- Oversight looking to interview thirteen more State Dept officials plus ARB report authors on Benghazi May 24, 2013Oh, it's still on. […]Erika Johnsen
- Quotes of the day May 24, 2013